The Jackson Model 648 Manual
Now in its fourth edition! We are proud to offer a new comprehensive manual for one of the most popular series of tube testers ever produced: the Jackson Model 648. This manual is completely new and not simply a xerox copy of old Jackson manuals. It is guaranteed to make your tester more useful and valuable! This 100 page manual includes:
* A history of the development of the model 648 with pictures, serial numbers and dates.
* Clarified detailed calibration instructions.
* Service bulletins and advertisements.
* The never-before-published Jackson factory test procedure for the model 648.
* Complete and comprehesive roll chart data that includes all of the data and supplements up to 1978 and never-before-published data for many Western Electric and Foreign types.
* One and two page condensed roll charts for antique types, common radio types, and common audio types.
* Rare data for testing some 12 pin tubes with an adaptor on early 648 models.
* Schematics and instructions for ALL 648 variants [648, 648P, 648A, 648R, 648S (both versions), 648-1, and 648-1T.
The manual is comb bound to lay flat. The price is $28.50, which includes postage in the USA. Foreign shipping is $14.00.